About This Tour
With so many attractions and experiences to choose from, trips to Costa Rica fly by all too soon. Our sample five-day itinerary of Costa Rica gives you a taster of what the city has to offer and just how much you could save using The Costa Rica Pass. Oh, and there's no need to pick your attractions before you purchase - you have the flexibility to choose where to go on the day! The is what a 7 day Costa Rica Pass itinerary could look like.
- Tour the city with a licensed Costa Rica tour guide, who will provide you with fascinating local information and insight
- Expert Local Tour Guide
- Transportation With Luxury Tour Bus
- Bottled Water on Buses
- The Staten Island Ferry
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Optional upgrade to a glass-top/open-top convertible bus
Tour PlanExpand allCollapse all
Art Museums, Central Park, Rockefeller Center, Times Square
- Start the day by visiting the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island. Learn about the city's immigrant history and the significance of these iconic landmarks.
- Continue to the 9/11 Memorial & Museum to pay respects and gain insight into the tragic events of September 11, 2001.
- Explore the bustling Financial District and Wall Street, the heart of the city's financial hub.